Learn how to export sales data into a quick market analysis report as a PDF.
You can easily export sales data from Acres in a Quick Market Analysis report as either a PDF or CSV. In this tutorial video, we'll show you how to create this type of report as a PDF.
Note: Quick Market Analysis reports are only available for Enterprise subscribers. Learn more about Acres Enterprise on this page.
Before you start, ensure you have saved your subject property and associated comparable sales. You can watch this tutorial video to learn how.
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Portfolio > Saved Land.
- Select your subject property from your dashboard.
- This will give you several options, including the ability to export sales data as a CSV or add/edit sales.
- To export a Quick Market Analysis as a PDF, click the right hand menu option next to your subject property.
- Click Generate Report.
- Ensure Associated Comps is selected in the dialogue box.
- Follow the prompts in the dialogue box to finish creating your report.
Tip: For more details on how to create a PDF report, check out this article.