Changes are coming to the Acres free plan on desktop. Get details on what to expect.
We hope you've been enjoying your experience with the Acres Free Plan for desktop.
As we continue to grow and evolve, we are making some changes to our offerings in order to continue improving Acres and keep it ad-free. As part of this plan, the following professional features available in the Free Plan for desktop will be moved to our Premium Plan on May 16:
- Historical imagery up to the most recent year
- Vegetation index up to the most recent year
- Crop history up to the most recent year
- Land owner names
- Buyer and seller names for sold land
- Water layers (currently available for California and Nebraska)
We understand that this may impact your experience, and we want to make this transition as smooth as possible.
No changes will be made to the mobile app experience at the time.
To help you explore the full range of features and benefits available in the Premium Plan, we're offering you an exclusive 14-day free trial on May 16 (no credit card required). In addition to all of our core features, here's what you can expect:
- Nationwide data access: All Acres plans include full access to data for the lower 48 states.
- Advanced property search: Look up properties by owner name, owner tax address, or parcel IDs.
- Professional insights: Unlock additional layers, like property tax history and crop marketing basis prices.
- Unlimited customizable reports: Create branded land reports that showcase your expertise.
Please note that the Enterprise property sales data and portfolio dashboard features will remain exclusive to the Acres Enterprise Plan. If you are interested in these features, contact us here.
Your 14-day free trial will be available on May 16 (you will receive a reminder). This trial will only be available for a limited time.